* Our 1.0 m/s, 1.6 m/s, 2.0 m/s and 2.5 m/s, hydraulic bumper products are one of the most important parts of elevator safety. Our products are compatible with EN 81-20/50, minimizing the impact of high strength shock.
* Energy consuming hydraulic buffer is connected to the end of navigating distance under cabin and counter weight and in case the elevator exceeds the navigating distance, halting of the elevator is provided by a collapse on the buffer.
* Operating of the product is provided by compressing of the hydraulic oil within the cylinder with the help of the load on the piston and hydraulic oil passing through the holes having different diameters and distances and this process provides slowdown of the energy carried by the load and ends with filling of the hydraulic oil within the cylinder into the piston.
* With the help of the switch on the product, the movement of piston becomes active and in this way safety circuit is opened with the electrical control.
* With the removal of the load on the hydraulic buffer, the safety circuit is closed automatically with recoiling of first product with the help of the spring on the piston.
Useful Model No: TR 2015 05535Y